Dominion Farms Ltd. has an established database of almost 700 dedicated organic growers and firm commitment from several organic processing/distribution companies. Our process is simple and acheivable through our five step program.
The Five Step Process
- Dominion Farms Ltd. receives order for organic product from buyers including: volume, quality and suggested price.
- Dominion Farms Ltd. informs producers about offers available for organic products including terms and obligations. (Note: You may find any updates in our News section)
- When an acceptable offer is mutually agreed upon by both parties, including terms and conditions, a binding contract is provided for both parties to sign.
- Dominion Farms Ltd. acts as a neutral third party and also receives copies of the signed contract with terms and conditions along with a sample of the product and a copy of the producer's organic certificate. All information will be retained by Dominion Farms Ltd. until all transactions between parties are complete to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Dominon Farms Ltd. will assist both parties in long term visions and future contracts.
What We Do
- cereal grains
- pulse crops
- oil seeds
- feed grains
Contracting for domestic and international sales.
Guidance in transition to organic production.